Timothy Baldwin is an associate at the Lerner Law Firm in Kalispell, MT. You can reach Baldwin by using the contact information below.
To have Baldwin review your case, email him a basic summary and synopsis of the facts and desired outcome of your matter. Baldwin may have you fill out more information if he is interested in looking further into your matter.
PO Box 1520
Kalispell, Montana 59903
(406) 756-9100 (phone)
- Constitutional Law
- Civil Rights
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Family/Domestic Relations
- Property Law
- Political Lobbying
- Federal and State Jurisdictions
- Juris Doctorate from Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, focus in trial litigation. 2001 – 2004.
- Bachelor of Arts from University of West Florida, major in English and minor in Political Science. 1999 – 2001.
- Associate of Arts from Pensacola State College, focus in English literature and composition. 1997 – 1999.
- Lerner Law Firm, Kalispell, MT – Associate Attorney. 2012 to current.
- Baldwin Law Offices, P.A. (FL & MT) – Attorney. 2006 to 2012.
- Florida State Attorney’s Office, Pensacola, FL, Assistant State Attorney. 2004 to 2006.
- Alabama District Attorney’s Office, Bessemer, AL – Clerkship. 2004.
- Chamblee & Malone, L.L.C, Birmingham, AL – Internship. 2003.
- Levin, Papantonia, P.A., Pensacola, FL – Clerkship. 2002.
- Montana Bar Association, 2010 – current.
- Northwest Montana Bar Association, 2011-current.
- United States District Court, District of Montana, 2010-current.
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, United States, 2010-current.
- Florida Bar Association (retired), 2004 – 2011.
- Escambia-Santa Rosa County Bar Association, 2004 – 2010.
- National Association of Residential Property Managers, 2008 – 2010.
- Federalist Society, 2012 – current.
- Republican Party, 1997 – current.
- The Flathead County Pachyderm Club, 2012 – current.
- Montana Shooting Sports Association, 2012-current.
- Flathead Health and Fitness, 2011 – current.